Experience: 3 to 7 years
• Should have keen interest in PCB design right from schematic capture, to footprint creation, placement, routing to Gerber generation.
• Have hands on knowledge in designing PCBs with at least 4 layer boards in mixed domain.
• Strong problem solving skills and the ability to make sound technical proposals and decisions.
• Diploma/ Bachelors Degree in Electronics Engineering.
• Collaborate with electrical and mechanical design teams to meet design efficient PCBs meeting electrical, mechanical and thermal aspects
• Working knowledge of PCB Tools such as Mentor/Altium/Zuken/Cadence/Expedition/PADS software
• Should be able to understand and read schematics independently
• Should have awareness of Signal Integrity and Power Integrity concepts for PCB
• Should have knowledge to resolve EMI/EMC issues and Thermal issues related to PCB.
• Self-motivated, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Able to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, managing own time to meet projects milestones and schedules.
• Must have good communication and interpersonal skills with good working attitude.