Lean Coach (m/f/diverse) for Service, Marketing & Sales
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Lean Coach (m/f/diverse) for Service, Marketing & Sales to act as a key player for the transformation of Siemens Healthineers towards our new performance culture.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
HPS, the Healthineers Performance System, is our company-wide approach to continuously improve the performance and agility of the company with its nearly 50,000 employees worldwide. HPS offers structured ways to work according to the principles of lean. It includes proven methods that any employee or team can implement easily. The Healthineers Performance System (HPS) team's mission is to empower the business units to use HPS to deliver on their strategy. This particular role will focus on the customer centric part of our business – Service, Marketing & Sales
- As a HPS Coach you will be providing practical training, consultancy, and coaching services to Siemens Healthineers employees globally on HPS & HPS core methods, such as Structured Problem Solving, Hoshin Kanri, Value Stream Mapping, Visual Management, etc.
- You are executing improvement initiatives with the business units to teach the utilization of HPS methods and to demonstrate their benefit regarding relevant business challenges
- You will be partnering with internal stakeholders on all hierarchies (e.g. Sales & Service Leaders) in all regions to understand their business needs. Based on this feedback you develop further advanced HPS methods and practices
- You are a actively shaping our global HPS community which serves as the basis to exchange best practices and learning results
- You are promoting HPS internally as THE Siemens Healthineers Business Accelerator
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master’s degree in Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Business Administration
- You have extensive professional experience in the area of marketing, sales or service, preferably with key account management, pricing strategy, market analysis, and/ or sales compensation planning
- You have a successful track record in applying lean management principles in an administrative business environment through process or management consulting, staff training and/ or project management
- You have experience in coaching, training and proven small group moderation skills
Your attributes and skills:
- With your extremely good interpersonal and communication skills you can effectively communicate across diverse businesses, cultures, and levels of leadership
- Since you will be hosting workshops and engaging in consulting activities in English as well as in German you are business fluent in both languages. Ideally you are also fluent in an additional language (e.g. Spanish, Portuguese or Chinese)
- To actively support our business units you are willing to go on business trips (up to 50% international)
Depending on the experience- and qualifications background of the applicant, task enrichment into the area above the general pay scale is possible.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilitiesWish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 78354
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time