syngo Plaza - Engineer Design & Development
- Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines
- Responsible for the high level and low level design
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines
- Identification and implementation of (unit/integration) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements and does not cause impact to installed base
- Performing code review, providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes
- Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
- Active contribution in the risk analysis of the product
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Educational Qualifications: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
Experience: 4 to 8 years
- Knowledge of C++, VC++, MFC, Windows SDK and XML
- Good communication skills in English (written and oral)
- Knowledge of multithreaded application and concepts required.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented principles and design patterns.
- Knowledge of various debugging techniques and tools (WinDbg, BoundsChecker, FxCop, PCLint, CPPCheck)
- Knowledge of DICOM standards is an additional advantage.
- Strong understanding of .NET/C#/ASP.NET is an additional advantage
- Understanding of SQL and databases is preferable.
Job ID: 78863
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time