What will I be responsible for?
• Responsible execution of the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) software engineering tasks in focus projects. Working together with experts and project management:
• Ability to manage his tasks according to time, quality and cost constrains (scheduling, budgeting and cost estimation etc)
• Ability to define functional specifications in pharma environments
• Ability to define and discuss the detailed technical scope and deliveries with the customer in a pharma environment
• Engineering, testing and commissioning of MES solutions for process industries plants
• Documentation of functional requirements, test protocols and deliverables as per GMP requirements
• Customization and optimization of the MES solutions for customer specific requirements on site
• Develop tools and templates to accelerate the engineering process
• Clear communication on a technical level to team members in Singapore, Europe and ASEAN
• Propose measures to continuously improve the engineering processes to optimize cost and quality
• Business ethics and compliance in working with customers, suppliers and internally
What do I need to qualify for this position?
• Successfully completed University degree with technical or scientific focus
• Possess at least 3 years experience software development
• Good programming expertise required, preferably VB, C++, C#, JAVA or SQL
• Have some experience in MES, preferably SIMATIC IT or XFP or eBR
• Good English language skills both written and spoken
• Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
• Good communication skills and an effective team player.