Compressor System Engineer 压缩机系统工程师
What are my responsibilities?
The design engineer will be responsible to perform the equipment and system design of compressor and steam turbine.
The main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Compressor train lay out, foundation plan, piping and steel structure design. Technical delivery specifications for auxiliary equipments
- Issue the technical delivery specifications of auxiliary equipments, evaluate technical proposals from vendors, check and approval vendor documents.
- Make Customer documentations eg.: utility consumption list, lubrication schedule, connection list, etc.
- Ensure the design budget aligned with proposed offer.
- Act as the project lead engineer who is responsible for the generic technical issues during order phase.
- Attend customer technical clarification during order phase.
- Provide support to installation and commissioning, Workshop, and service proposal
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or Master degree major in turbo machinery, thermal & power, mechanical engineering.
- 5+ years design experience of rotating machine (preferred compressor related).
- 3+ years experience of 3D modeling (preferred NX).
- Motivation in teamwork.
- Experience with Teamcenter & SAP welcomed.
- Good communication skills (intercultural experience welcomed).
- Fluent English & Chinese in writing & speaking (German welcomed).
- Good in MS office tools.
Job ID: 78908
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time