Compressor Controls Engineer 压缩机仪控工程师
What are my responsibilities?
The design engineer will be responsible to perform the designs of process diagrams, I&C lists and control panels.
The main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Designs process diagrams, including the required measurement and actuators.
- Specifies and prepares lists of sensors, actuators; specifies the parameters of technology limits.
- Prepares block diagrams of control, design of protections, algorithms for control of actuators.
- Specifies compressor and turbine control system, reviews vendor technical proposals.
- Addresses non-standard and typical requirements of projects from the instrumentation point of view.
- Monitors the technical part of the contract to the assigned project.
- Designs the mechanic and electric connection of sensors.
- Monitors and observes timelines for the handover of design documents, standards and project guidelines, incl. company instructions and steering documents.
- Participates at meetings with customer; supports PM in instrumentation, control and control systems.
- Supports site and testing engineers during commissioning.
- Provides As-Built documentation for the customer.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or Master degree major in I&C, turbomachinery, thermal & power related preferred.
- 5+ years design experience for rotating equipments control.
- Design knowledge in control and monitoring in rotating equipments.
- Motivation in teamwork.
- Experience with Teamcenter & SAP welcomed.
- Good communication skills (intercultural experience welcomed).
- Fluent English & Chinese in writing & speaking (German welcomed).
- Good in MS office tools. MS Office, AutoCAD, COMOS.
Job ID: 78909
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time