BT BSCE International Purchaser 西门子西伯乐斯 国际采购专员 北京
What are my responsibilities?
1. Take daily operational purchasing team regarding PR download and check, PO release, forecast update to supplier, get vendor delivery confirmation, handle material delivery schedule as working order reservation and inventory level, apply materail payment to vendor.
2. Work with planning team and strategic procurement team, reschedule material supply with suppliers to support production plan and keep reasonable inventory level.
3. Respons to material availability according to material forecast and sales order intake.
4. Supplier delivery performance evaluation and supplier performance improvement
5. Develop VMI (vendor management inventory) module in charged suppliers base.
6. Handle return material exchange and claim back, reduce unreasonable material on stock.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Professional in purchasing operation and supplier management;
2. Inventory structure adjustment fulfillment;
3. Professional knowledge in international trading;
4. Strong in data analysis and presentation skill;
5. Knowledge of advanced supply chain module and concept (e.g VMI, JIT, KanBan...)
6. ERP system planning module, SAP experience is perferred.
7. Bachelor degree or above in international trade or related subject.
8. Fluent English skill.
What else do I need to know?
Mission of Function:
Purchase materials for production and work with planning team to ensure a reasonable stock level.
Work with strategic procurement dept to keep a good business relationship with supplier.
Job ID: 78913
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time