Part Time Working Student (Customer Relations)
Siemens Gebze Medium Voltage Switchgear factory is the lead factory for Air Insulated Switchgears in Siemens World and exporting more than 80 countries worldwide. We are looking for a Part Time Working Student Customer Relations Asistant for supporting customer relations & coordination in customer center. This role will be responsible for assisting both customers and project managers in all related areas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Control both internal and external means of communication ( telephone, email etc )
- Greet and host customers and manage all customer related hosting activities at customer center
- File and archive documents , organize and maintain office supply
- Deliver announcements internally to the projects managers or MS organisation
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student or master student in faculty of Management / Business Administration / Economics or a related area.
- Able to work 2-3 days/week in Gebze during winter time, 4-5 days/week during summer time.
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
- Good command of MS Office applications
- Strong coordination and communication skills.
- Flexible and good team player.
- Result orientation with strong analytical thinking.
- Open minded and highly collaborative.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 78938
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time