Software Engineer Advanced
Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for NX VDA (Vehicle Design Automation) products
- Focus on developing and delivering VDA projects, meeting current VDA customer expectations, achieving high quality and on-time delivery.
- Will receive training in Siemens PLM Software Shanghai PPDC for half year, then work in Siemens PLM Software Chengdu R&D Center
- Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism.
- Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems.
- Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas such as NX VDA, NX Modeling, NX assembly, and/or NX CAE
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Requires a bachelor or maser on Automotive Design/Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Computer Sciences or Computer Engineering.
- Requires proficiency using C+, C to develop software with 2+ years of software development experience on enterprise industry software system
- Requires strong ability to solve complex technical problem
- Works with minimal supervision on complex projects with wide latitude for independent judgment
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Preferred maser on Automotive Design/Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Computer Sciences
- Preferred general knowledge of Vehicle Design disciplines, applications implications, and customer areas on these areas with at least 2 years of working experience
- Preferred knowledge on Industry software, like NX
- Knowledge of advanced algorithms in the CAD/CAM/CAE or graphics domain is a plus
- Ability to continually improve and learn new areas
- Capable of independent work as well as collaborative development
- Ability to work well in a team
Job ID: 78950
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time