Siemens Graduate Program 西门子管理培训生项目-项目经理-苏州
What does the Siemens Graduate Program offer me?
The Siemens Graduate Program (SGP) offers you the ideal start to your career – your opportunity to prepare yourself for a successful career at Siemens. Designed as an intensive and internationally oriented two-year program, the SGP will prepare you for future leadership tasks, offering both flexibility and diverse work experiences. The program, which enables you to actively integrate your interests and your qualifications, consists of three challenging eight-month assignments, during which you’ll be familiarized with at least two functional areas in one of our Sectors. One of these three assignments will take place abroad at one of our 1,700 international business locations. On this international rotation you’ll learn about the local business and culture while taking on various responsibilities and project work. You will also receive an intensive training program and the opportunity for personal development. A personal mentor will be at your side for the duration of the program, helping you to achieve your various objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career.
Working Location: Suzhou, Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
工作地点: 苏州, 苏州西门子电器有限公司
Target Position (After the program): 项目经理项目结束后目标岗位：项目经理
What are SGP’s responsibilities?
- You gain deep insights in three challenging work assignments within the product development and project management over the course of two years
- You work abroad at one of our 1,700 international businesses
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the-art training to develop your personal and professional skills.
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
- You will benefit from a high level of visibility to top Leadership
- You join an international community of extraordinary individuals
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You graduated above-average in your masters studies (or equivalent)
- You own a Masters degree in a relevant field of electronics
- You have at least 6 months international experience (studying/working/living)
- You gained 6 months-3 years of work experience including relevant internships or student placements
- You have excellent command of your local language as well as English
- You have the aspiration to develop a global leadership role and you are open to cross country assignments
- Major in e.g: automation, telecommunication, information technology will be preferred
- Good technical knowhow in PCBA design, EMC, embedded progrmming will be preferred
As a world leader in developing and
producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our
employees. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Join our program now and lay the foundation for your successful Human Resources career with the Siemens Graduate Program (SGP). www.siemens.com/careers/sgp
- Master degree and above
- Majored in high voltage and isolation or other related majors will be preferred
- Second major in Business, Project Management preferred
- Experience as technical intern is welcome.
Job ID: 78965
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time