Services Software Product Consultant
The Services Software Product Consultant is responsible for analysing and translating business requirements from our customers in the Siemens Industry Software MOM PLM solutions.
During the projects the consultant will be using product and domain know how to generate project specific solutions for our customers based on best practices and
templates. This role will also support, advise and train customers during the complete project lifecycle in addition to establishing and maintaining the contacts between customers and both internal and external partners.
The successful candidate will implement projects based on combined IT products on multi-site environments and work closely together with a team of developers and technical consultants to implement the projects.
- Previous experience as consultant, preferably in the Process Industry, in the following domains; product research and development, production or quality.
- A strong affinity for IT platforms such as ERP / MES / MOM / LIMS / PLM
- Preferably some experience in the sectors in which we operate (CPG, Food & Beverage, Chemistry, Pharma
- Master level (M.Sc.) in engineering, or equal by expertise
- Language knowledge; Fluent in English, Dutch or French
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills
- knowledge driven behaviour
- Analytical mindset
Siemens PLM Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Job ID: 78989
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time