Part Time Working Student (Commercial Specialist)
What are my responsibilities?
- Support in Cost Center Controlling topics,
- Support in Monthly closing topics,
- Support in Monthly Reporting,
- Support in Quarterly inventory & fixed asset count,
- Support in Plan and offer cost updates in Tools including offer tool and SAP,
- Support in Digitalizaiton & Automation.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student or master student in faculty of Management / Business Administration / Economics or a related area.
- Able to work 2-3 days/week in Gebze during winter time, 4-5 days/week during summer time.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Strong coordination and communication skills.
- Flexible and good team player.
- Result orientation with strong analytical thinking.
- Open minded and highly collaborative.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 78993
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time