Scrum Master (SIMATIC Edge)
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for software engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
- As a dedicated Scrum Master, guiding and supporting multiple Scrum Teams in parallel
- Continually review the metrics for software teams and guide teams to high level of performance,
- Coaching teams to become more and more agile in their ability to deliver working software
- Ensuring adherence to policies, processes and agreements within related project
- Facilitating team collaboration and communication
- Quality assurance in project ; correctness and completeness of team deliverables according to product lifecycle management
- Ensuring continuous transparency of the team‘s iteration progress.
- Taking care of a timely and constructive cooperation between the team and product owners and other stakeholders.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer science or a related areas
- Proven 2+ years of experience in Software Project Management and/or Scrum Master positions is a must
- Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is required.
- Strong analytical, leadership, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of software development lifecycles
- Ability to multitask and capable of managing multiple priorities.
- Experience using TFS and Confluence is a plus
- Excellent command of English is a must, German will be an asset
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should have completed or deferred at least 3 years for male candidates
- No restriction for travelling abroad
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 79053
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time