HR Operations Consultant
- Oversees and manages end-to-end Onboarding process and day 1 readiness for new hires.
- Oversees and manages end-to-end Internship process.
- Oversees and manages end-to-end delegation process.
- Monitors the effectiveness (accuracy and completeness) of employee data management and ensures issues are resolved, in collaboration with the Delivery Center India.
- Handles employment passes applications, renewals and cancellations for employees.
- Handles AMEX card administration and cancellation for employees.
- Perform operational duties required to keep the process running without error or negative impact.
- Ensures that processes in your area of responsibility are in compliant with Siemens internal regulation as well as any external regulations, if applicable.
- Participates and contributes to the successful implementation of all Carve-in and carve-out projects in adherence to applicable employment regulations.
- Participates in HR Process Improvement / optimization initiatives and projects.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by manager.
- At least 3 - 4 years of experiences in Human Resources and has previously worked in a MNC environment.
- High level of creativity, perseverance and openness to change.
- Solid time management, multi-tasking skills, and attention to detail.
- Has the courage to speak up.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A welcoming and helpful attitude.
- Has knowledge in employment and immigration regulations.
- Proficient in MS Office (excel, powerpoint, visio)
Job ID: 79093
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time