Information Security Professional
Position Overview for an Information Security Professional
The ISEC Professional has excellent expertise in Information Security and basic expertise in Data Protection. He or she provides support as well as guidance and advice for the protection of data, systems and the organization. He or she act as the single point of contact for ISEC requests with a tight relationship to the ISEC Organization.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Providing guidance, procedural advice and general information expertise in Information Security and basic expertise in Data Protection.
• Reply on requests (ticketing system, email, phone, etc.)
• First level support for Information Security tickets.
• Support in exception management process
• Permanently establish, maintain and ensure adherence of information security policies, guidelines, programs and standards.
• KPI reporting, consulting, Knowledge base input, etc.
• Providing information and status update as well as regularly report on target achievements
• Permanent expertise enhancement on Siemens Healthineers policies and regulations.
• Acting as single point of contact as well as interface between the Business, ISEC and IT for all security related requests.
• Support of Risk Management (ERM) process regarding Information Security.
• Define, maintain and review the InfoSec Controls
• Support of Vulnerability management and Security Incident process
• Support of Information Security training activities
• Enhancement of existing and development of new local Information Security standards, guidelines and processes
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BE / B.Tech / MCA with 5+ years of IT experience with an emphasis on Information Security
• IT Security and IT Infrastructure Knowledge
• Highly self-motivated with the ability to identify areas of focus and tackle new challenges with or without direction.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and build solid relationships with individuals at all levels, in multiple geographies and business functions.
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation and communication skills and exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work within a dynamic and fast paced international environment
• Ability to build rapport with other team members and relevant teams
• Technically innovative
• Able to create technical and non-technical concepts in clear verbal and written English
• Considers a range of options that meet the needs of all stakeholders
• Ability to use own initiative to solve technical problems
• Delivery and target focused
• Demonstrate clear and measurable results
• Ambitious and competitive
• Drive innovation and best practice
• Strive for standardization and simplification in all aspects of work
• Able to balance the needs of the business against the desire for the best solution possible
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Business Results Orientation (+)
• Strategic Innovative Orientation (o)
• Leadership (+)
• Collaboration & Influencing (++)
• Customer Orientation (+)
• Change Management (0)
• Intercultural Sensitivity (++)
• Value Orientation (++)
• Team Development (0)
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple assignments simultaneously, while focusing on delivery quality
• Ability to use initiative when needed
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Quick learner and efficient ability to get into new technologies and architectures
Job ID: 79171
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time