Job ID: 295161
Organization: Siemens Limited – Power & Gas, Product, Gas Turbine
Mode of employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
- Carry out static/transient, Linear/Non linear thermal and thermo mechanical FEA (Finite element analysis) of Gas Turbine statis & Rototating components using commercial software ANSYS mechanial and ANSYS workbench.
- Perform Low cycle fatigue, High Cycle fatigue and detailed Fracture mechanics assessment of GT static & rotating components.
- Perform high temperature creep calculation and assessment. Creep-fatigue interation needs to be checked.
- Preapare and dcoument FE calculation in the form of structural integrity design report. Participate and conduct structural intergrity design review at component level.
- Seemless transfer of structural integrity calculation input and output between design team and project lead respectively.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Mechanical Engineer graduate/Post graduate from recognized college/university 8 to 15 years of experience in CAE/FEA for linear, Non- linear, static, Transient, Thermal and stuctural calculations.
- Experience in FEA software ANSYS mechanical and ANSYS Workbench
- Experience in Product Design in Turbo Machinery or Automotive or General Engineering
- Strong background in engineering mechanics and mechanical design.
- Experience in turbo machinery i.e. Gas turbine, Steam turbine will be preferred
- Strong soft personal skill i.e. team player, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly & effectively etc.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities with in which we work. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.