Key Account Manager for OEM Portfolio
Siemens is looking for a Key Account Manager for OEM Portfolio, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan or Padova. He/she will be responsible for the sale of OEM Products in Combustion and Heating business for the Italian market.
The Senior Key Account Manager has to manage the OEM portfolio sales of the relative business segments through strategic planning and market analysis, ensuring the achievement of sales targets supported by a little team. He/she will be responsible for the sale of the current and new portfolio related to the following product categories: Gas Valves, Flame Control, Combustion Controls, Electronic Cams, valve, damper actuators and drives.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
· Manage Italian OEM major accounts involved in equipment manufacturing, systems and combustion plants.
· Manage sales, and coordinate key account managers for business target achievements.
· Increase turnover, and ensure phase-out / phase-in of portfolio and new product rollout.
· Drive entire sales processes – focusing on target customers, identify new opportunities, understand customer needs, provide complete solutions, negotiate terms and conditions.
· Provide accurately forecast to BAs of the Region and HQ, on an annual, quarterly and monthly base.
· Develop tools, reports / dashboards in order to evaluate market trends and sales forecast, thus allowing the Management to define the annual budgeting and recover eventual gap;
And what about the medium-long term?
· Develop specific plans to ensure long and short-term targets.
· Set individual sales targets within the OEM sales team, and steer actions and tasks of the team to ensure the objective achievement.
· Harmonize price policies, for Combustion segment together with key account managers.
· Cross collaboration with different SIEMENS BU in order to increase growth with SIEMENS portfolio.
· Collaborate with R&D, PMs and Sales HQ (Germany) to gain market share and improve portfolio competitiveness.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· At least 2-3 years’ experience in sales of Products and Services business related to HVAC, better if in Combustion and Heating segments, with a wide products’ portfolio made of machine control and control devices, electric motors and drives;
· Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics, HVAC or Technical High School Diploma
· General knowledge of drive techniques, electric motors, motion control, PLC, and HVAC disciplines;
· Available to frequent business trips on national level, and sometimes also international;
· Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken; German could be useful for HQ relations.
· Strong orientation to reach the targets and delight customer expectations, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team as a leader.
· Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to competitive scenarios in OEM Combustion and Heating business segments.
· Curios, with great willpower, enthusiastic about new challenges and opportunities
WWhat can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Company’ s car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming
applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
information or questions you can contact:
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 79188
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time