SXVT Test engineer
For our Healthcare Division in WUXI, we are looking for a Test Engineer/测试工程师.
What are my responsibilities?
- Finish X-ray tube testing on time.
- Prepare test report with good quality.
- Maintain the related test equipment to ensure it’s in good condition.
- Be responsible for some test equipment investment or modification project.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Mechanical & Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related area.
- More than 2 year experience in electrical testing area as test engineer or equipment maintenance engineer.
- Good ownership, teamwork, communication and time management skill.
- Result driven, customer focus and good quality mindset.
- Good oral and
written English skill.
What else do I need to know?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are
committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s
environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge
medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the
hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape
the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Job ID: 79240
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time