Senior Manager Business Development – Digital Sales & KAM (m/w/diverse)
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- As a Senior Manager (m/f) Business Development you will be actively involved in expanding the markets of the Siemens group by integrating financial products as an strategic sales element
- You will design, develop and implement complex projects to intensify the collaboration with the Siemens divisions as well as the sales units in cooperation with the Head of Business Development of the Siemens Financial Services
- You will identify customer needs and competitive advantages and will therefore introduce projects, actions and initiatives to benefit from the market advantages
- You will optimize the sales and customer relationship management by further developing processes and tools with the focus on digital and selling, data analytics etc.
- You have completed your Business Administration studies with focus on Finance, Sales or Marketing
- You could at least work for six years as a Consultant, Salesmen or Business Developer in an industrial or financial company
- You are used to change and innovation methods, processes and steering mechanisms
- You have comprehensive knowledge in designing and implementing digital sales, customer relationship and marketing activities and have profound knowledge in organizing and leading challenging digital projects
- You are internationally experienced in financial products for companies within the automation, healthcare, electrification or digitalization industry
- Your profile is rounded off by fluent English and German skills
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 79310
Organisation: Financial Services
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional