What are my responsibilities?
- Work in a global R&D team with both international and local engineers to validate CT (Computed Tomography) products & solutions for global market.
- Design and maintain test case for CT functionalities and implement them according to the requirement specification.
- Perform test case and submit test results.
- Provide on-site support for customers if necessary.
What do I need to qualitfy for this job?
Bachelor's degree or above in Biomedical/Medical or related disciplines
- Deep understanding of test theory, test methodology and software development lifecycle
- Strong analysis and learning capability
- Fluent English
- Medical equipment engineering and clinical background are necessary.
- Familiar with medical device related regulations is preferred
- At least two years experience in test engineering
Job ID: 79361
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time