SW Auto Test Engineer
For our Healthcare Sector in Shanghai, we are looking for an Auto Test Engineer.
What are my responsibilities?
- Work in a global R&D team with both international and local engineers to verify X-Ray products Image system & solutions for global market.
- Develop and maintain test cases according to the requirement specification
- Design and maintain auto test script for feature and performance according to the requirement specification (UI based and API based)
- Develop and maintain software Continue Integration environment
- Develop software test infrastructure and tools
- Plan and Perform auto/manual test cases and report test results
- Analyze test result with design engineers and support to improve design and troubleshoot problems
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's degree or above in computer Science or related disciplines.
- Strong Knowledge on analysis, design, coding, and implementation on .Net applications, familiar with C#, strong OO Analysis & Design skills
- Familiar with Agile development, Devops and Continue Integration process
- Strong knowledge on configuration management and auto test experience is preferred
- Proficiency in verbal and written English communications (CET-6 preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Medical and clinical knowledge is preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience in development(C#/C++), 5 years for senior.
- At least 3 years’ experience in auto test field....Le
Job ID: 79367
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time