SXVT Senior Financial Analyst
For our Healthcare Division in WUXI, we are looking for a Senior BA (Financial Analyst)/高级财务分析.
What are my responsibilities?
Mission: Implement Siemens Healthineers guideline and R/IC to ensure books and records, offer transparent and professional analysis / advice to support key decision making, ensure tax & legal compliance and drive continuous productivity improvement.
- Lead month end closing activities, ensure data accuracy and high quality of monthly financial reports.
- Responsible for financial analysis: timely delivery of monthly reporting package with high quality, provide comments and alerts, etc.
- Direct and monitor a variety of accounting activities, and responsible for the overall coordination with central accounting team. Ensure that the organization's financial resources are managed in accordance with accounting principles and comply with PRC accounting standards and Siemens guidelines
- Budgeting and forecasting: CAPEX & OPEX planning, unit planning, headcount planning, productivity measures, etc.
- Ensure Tax compliance, review annual filing, and support related tax topics, liquidity planning, etc.
- Being Internal Control Manager to lead risk and Internal Control activities, support compliance activities
- Support audit related activities: prepare PBC list, provide audit evidence, etc.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Finance or Economics.
- More than 5 year experience in finance / accounting area, Min. 3 years MNC experience.
- Advanced SAP and Office skills, esp. Excel.
- Good ownership, teamwork, communication skill.
- Good oral and written English skill.
- CICPA or ACCA is a
What else do I need to know?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Job ID: 79422
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time