视觉设计师 Visual Designer, Beijing
What are my responsibilities?
As a Visual Designer you will be creating user interfaces and assets for Siemens products including desktop applications, mobile applications and embedded applications that reflect our brand identity by our branding system.
You will be working in a cross-functional agile environment alongside interaction Designers, user researcher, prototyping experts developers, product management, etc.. You safeguard design quality and visual aesthetics of our products and ensure that your designs are correctly implemented in the final product.
Additionally you will also work on the research topics and come up with creative solutions by in depth understanding of the customers.
What are my responsibilities? 工作职责
- Participate in product ideation and conceptual development.
- Create graphics, icons, screens, and layouts that reflect and extend the established style guide.
- Create and execute visual concepts and story-boards
- Capture and distill project requirements in order to obtain user requirements and input into solution
- Apply user-centered experience design practice and advocate the users' perspective
- Assist with new user interface testing and participate in usability review to get feedbacks on new designs
- Research on the future user interaction and design trends
Education, Experience, Skills: 所需技能
- Bachelor or master in graphic design, interface or interaction design or equivalent
- Experience with visual design, icons, graphics and layouts
- Creativity and ability to create simple, intuitive, functional and appealing interfaces
- Keen eye for detail and consistency
- Profound understanding of color, space, and typography
- Profound knowledge of design tools (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Be able to express your ideas concisely and completely in words and pictures
- Knowledge of user-centered interface design processes and methodology
- Able to develop low/mid/high fidelity prototype
- Interpersonal skills
- Able to produce results independently as well as collaboratively in a team
- Good knowledge of the English language in spoken and written
Job ID: 79455
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time