Job title C# Developer
Headline Job profile:
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution Emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
We make real what matters.
- Responsible for Design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines
- Functional analysis of existing software
- Derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation
- Identify potential harmony and for re-use of components / technology
- Responsible for the accurate translation of software architecture into design and code
- Guide Scrum team members on all design topics & implementation consistency against the design/architecture
- Coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines, for self-owned components
- Guide the team in test automation design and also towards implementation of the same
- Collaborating with multi-functional and globally located teams
- Driving creative solutions within platform constraints and technical limitations.
- Prepares prototypes for internal review and brainstorming.
What you need to make real what matters.
- An engineering graduate with 3 years of experience in design and development
- Object Oriented Architecture and Design .NET, C#, XML & WCF
- Good experience in .NET Interoperability concept
- Has Test Automation framework development experience
- Deep understanding and hands on experience on handling NFRs
- Sound knowledge of software engineering process and windows technologies
- Do you have experience in requirement engineering, design and implementation of complex interdependent projects?
- Experience in Software Architecture and software estimations
- Working Experience with Agile Teams preferable
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good leadership, interpersonal communication, can-do, ambitious and motivating, result oriented, good oral and written communication ability to work as an individual contributor
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 79462
Organization: Global Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time