安全软件开发工程师 Security Software Engineer, Beijing/Suzhou
For our Corporate Technology (CT) in Beijing, Siemens is looking for a security software engineer at earliest opportunity.
What are my responsibilities?
Research & Consulting on one of following fields:
- Collect requirements and investigations on legacy IT infrastructure;
- Design and develop software and IT solution;
- Delivery high quality software and IT Solutions.
- Major in Computing Science, Communication, information technology, etc, with Master and above degree;
- Good at Java Programming;
- Familiar with RDBMS, such as Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server, MySQL and PostgreSQL;
- Familiar with main stream middleware, such as WebSphere, Weblogic and Tomcat;
- Master the knowledge of XML, Web Service, SOA, EJB, JMS, Remoting;
- Deeply knows popular framework including Struts, Spring, Hibernate, iBatis, Ajax and Flex;
- Familiar with JSP and Java Script programming;
- Have enough project development and implement experience;
- A responsible man(woman) to customers and colleagues;
- Team work spirit, motive, creative;
- A good listener with enough comprehension for requirement and specification.
- Project management experience is a plus;
- Good English Speaking and Writing.
What else do I need to know?
For nearly 170 years, pioneering technologies and the business models developed from them have been the foundation of Siemens’ success. Our central research and development unit – Corporate Technology (CT) – plays an important role in this. Corporate Technology contributes to the Company’s success in many functions, including technology and innovation strategy, research and development, cooperation with universities and start-ups, patents and business excellence.
Officially opened in 2006, Corporate Technology China (CT CN) is the largest innovation branch outside Germany. Many top-notch innovators work in Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Qingdao and Tianjin. We combine the physical and the virtual worlds through our Core Technology Initiatives and research projects in the areas of data analytics, the Industrial loT, autonomous systems, systems integration, cyber security, etc. We are thus helping the Siemens Business Units turn inventions into successful innovations in the market.
We are looking forward to receiving your online applicaiton. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
You may find further information on our company at http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn.
Job ID: 79471
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time