SHS DS Project Manager 客户服务经理 79515
Project management for healthcare IT solutions; Follow PM@Siemens;
Areas of Responsibilties:
• Manage project in time, quality and budget and follow PM@Siemens
• Project site management and supervision;Technical responsibility for prestaging, commissioning, integration and hand over of systems; Comprehension of Contract obligations and Claim Management;
• Handover of system to Client and securing Customer Satisfaction certification;
• Quick response to customer requirements during implementation phase and service phase. Promote digital service products during customer visit
• Responsible for all sales demo events cross the BUs and regions, e.g. CMEF, China Med.
• Support bidding / solution design / technical presentation during sales phase.
• Engage with customers and develop project specific solutions to create value added services.
• Support service department to solve the product issue/upgrade and maintain customer relationship.
Dimension of Function/Volume:
Report to Head of DS
Project management; Sales support; Customer Service; Customer engagement
Interal: Modality Business Units, CS department; Sales representive in regions;
External: Hospital IT stuff, radiology department stuff; Hardware engineer; Healthcare domain associations.
> 8 years related Project experience in Healthcare industry.
Professional in healthcare IT project management; Familiar with DICOM, HL7, IHE-C standard.
Familiar with Siemens modality configurations of CT/MR/CR.
1. Prefer strong IT R&D background;
2. Good communication skill, working as a bridge between clinical user and software developers;
3. Good training skill for end user IT and clinical training;
4. Need to show ability to work on own initiative
6. Can accept traveling in China mainland, 70% of working time per year.
7. Clinical domain knowledge.
Job ID: 79515
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time