Customer Support Technician for Management Station
Siemens is looking for a Customer Support Technician for Building Technologies Division, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan.
He/she will be part of a dynamic team taking care of pre and post-sales support tasks for Siemens Building Technologies management systems worldwide.
The Customer Support engineer will be a member of the HQ Customer Support Center team located in Milan. His\her main activity will be to answer pre and post-sales requests concerning the Siemens management Danger Station (system Desigo CC, information at https://www.siemens.com/desigocc). He\she will also provide support to engineers in Italy for Siemens Fire control units.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Support other Siemens engineers worldwide in using Building Technologies management station system;
- Answer and resolve technical issues occurring with Building Technologies management station worldwide;
- Support fire engineers in configuring and troubleshooting commissioning problems with Siemens Fire control units;
And what about the medium-long term?
- You will gain expertise in standard interfaces, protocols, IT network know-how and new technologies to guide customers in tackling and making complex systems working.
- Answer pre-sales requests from the various Siemens organizations worldwide to fulfill customer requests and prepare the most efficient architecture for the end customer systems.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
- Passionate, dynamic and prepared to manage customers request in an efficient and polite way;
- At least 1-2 years of experience in SW developments and\or technical support will be highly considered;
- Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Automation or a Technical High School Diploma
- General knowledge of standard IT network technologies and industrial protocols like Modbus, SNMP, OPC and BACnet, RESTful web services interfaces;
- Available for occasional business trips on both national and international level;
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
- Strong orientation to target achievement and to customer service, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team in demanding situations.
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Company’ s car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications
which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
ContactsFor further information or questions you can contact:
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to:
Job ID: 79519
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time