SIEMENS Limited Thailand is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our Project Manager in organizing our ongoing projects. You are leading the overall project schedule and facilitate precise time and resource distribution to our installation, testing and commissioning process.
What are my responsibilities?
- You will be involved in monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditure, organizing and participating in partner meetings, and ensuring that projects are met in a timely manner
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project timeline, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in partner and project meetings updates.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring and maintain projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure and lead partner views are towards the best solution.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related fields
- 5+ years of proven work experience in project management for power generation business and substation control.
- Solid interpersonal skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working understanding of Microsoft Office with excellent verbal and written
- Good analytics, decision-making, presentation and negotiation skills.
Job ID: 79636
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time