Systec Developer- Network
Are you passionate about growing your software skills? We are looking for an energetic and talented Automation Engineer to join our Process & Drives team in Bangalore.
Our Process & Drives team is shaping the future of manufacturing and improving the reliability, safety and efficiency of production across the globe.
Here is your role. What part will you play?
- You Evaluate and qualifynetwork hardware
- You Estimate latency and bandwidth requirements
- You Design and implement redundant network suitable for high availability systems
- You Deliver product features based on Siemens Product Lifecycle Management processes
- You Support other developers and architects to address network and system security requirements
- You Troubleshoot problems and co-ordinate with suppliers to resolve them
- You Create Technical documentation (e.g. Administrator’s Manuals, User guide)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- At least 2 years of experience in designing and implementing network infrastructure such as LAN, VLAN, WAN, Remote Access over POTS, ISDN and ADSL
- Experience in designing redundant networks (e.g. ring, STP, RSTP, MRP and PRP protocols)
- Experience in troubleshooting network issues using tools such as Wireshark and nmap.
- Sound knowledge on layer 2 and layer 3 Protocols.
- Experience in implementing applications for infrastructure on the Windows Platform.
- Strong Knowledge of protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, SNMP (preferred)
- BE/ BTech in IT, Electronics, Computer Science or equivalent
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
If you have any questions, just give Anusuya a call: 8033134727
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about Process & Drives at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/process-industries-and-drives.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 79689
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time