Business Development Manager - Integrated Drive Systems
Siemens General Motion Control business (GMC) has a clear target to be undisputed number 1 in the market and are well on the way to achieving this. Crucial to achieving this success is ensuring our customers are provided with a comprehensive. Service offering to ensure their own operations remain highly productive. This new role has been created to further strengthen our capabilities in this area and as such is crucial to ensuring continued success.
· Develop global service delivery concepts for Integrated Drive systems, which include our geared motors and integrated drive products. Roll out of these new concepts in key countries.
· Be a strong influence on new product development from the individual product and complete drive system view with respect to overall serviceability.
· Provide strong feedback on the existing portfolio challenges to product management to ensure new innovations take into account existing knowledge.
· Collaborate with the GMC Sales organisation and other involved stakeholders from the initial phase of new projects in key target vertical market segments to ensure the full integration of products and services for our customers.
· Maintain correct data for our products and services in our product master data system and mange updates and changes in a timely and well communicated manner.
· .Support the development of standardised order options for these new service and product offerings.
The successful candidate will need to:
· Be able to work and thrive in an environment which has the complexity of a large global organisation.
· Have the imagination and creativity to help the business create additional customer value through new service propositions in a VUCA world.
· Have the necessary communication and influencing skills to operate at all levels within both Siemens and our customer organisations.
· Be comfortable with occasional overseas travel to Customers worldwide and our HQ in Germany.
The priority is finding the right person for this role, and as important as a background in Engineering or a technical knowledge are behaviours which support our ownership culture and for this reason we invite applications from all business backgrounds.
Closing date - 7th December 2018
Job ID: 79777
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time