Specialist - Product Management
Title: Lead Engineer - Product Management
Organization: SHS TI DC IND DI1 PRM
Mode of employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
The Product Owner is responsible for the definition and delivery of a part of a product from a customer and market requirement point of view - regarding content, prioritization, quality and customer excitement for a given cost and time frame.
· Responsible for a part of the product through the product life cycle from the definition to the phase-out.
· Provides the associated development teams with priorities and expertise regarding the product and ensures completeness and consistency of the derived requirements within the part of the product.
· Elicit and collect stakeholder requests
· Analyze and prioritize Market Requirements
· Derive, prioritize and communicate Software Requirements
· Create Software Requirement Specifications (e.g. user-stories)
· Clarify development team's questions and resolve conflict regarding features and requirements
· Analyze and decide complaints / defects.
· Achieve commitments with and motivate development teams, assist development teams in attaining maximum effective sustainable pace for development
· Ensure quality by evaluating results of iterations and either approve / accept or reject results based on DONEness criteria
· Support effort estimations of development teams
· Analyze change request entries and prioritize with other product backlog items
· Coordinate cross-feature-area development with peers to facilitate prioritized product development
· Deliver input for project planning & execution.
· Support roll-out of the system, presentation, workshops, training for sales and engineering
Internal Interactions: Product Line Manager, Product Manager, Project Lead, Quality Manager, Risk Manager, Development Team (e. g. Scrum Master, System Analyst, Architects, Developers, Testers, etc.), Usability Engineer, SCM (Enabling) & Customer Service teams, Technical Writers, etc.
External Interactions: Customers – Radiologists, Radiology Technicians, Hospital Administrators, IT Administrators etc.
Qualification : BE / B.Tech / MCA or equivalent
Experience level: 8+ years in mainstream software development, with significant exposure in Healthcare Domain
Desired Knowledge & Experience:
· Sound knowledge of Clinical Workflows and Healthcare IT, especially in the area of Radiology.
· Thorough experience in Requirements Engineering and feature definition activities.
· Good understanding of software systems categorized as Medical Device
· Basic understanding of Legal regulations and standards applicable for medical devices, affecting safety aspects
· Product Lifecycle Management
· Healthcare Industry standards like DICOM and IHE
Required Soft-skills & Other Capabilities:
· Drive and motivation towards gaining business success in Healthcare IT products / devices
· Decision making skills and ability to balance customer expectations alongside engineering team capacity
· Excellent communication, global team interactions in an inter-cultural environment
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team context
Job ID: 79844
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time