What are my responsibilities?
- Technically responsible for the performance of the erection and commissioning contract.
- Overall responsible for the compliance with PM@Siemens guide, QHSE regulations and other relevant organization rules, guidelines and process during the project execution related to site activities.
- Joint work with General and Commercial Project Manager.
- Risk & opportunity management, time scheduling and budget planning for on site activities.
- Drawing up project specific time schedule.
- Act as contact partner for customer and related companies on site.
- Internal reporting to project management.
- Acts as a decision maker related to on site activities.
- Organize and coordinate all site activities of site team and with other concerned parties in order to assure smooth progress of work.
- Supervise quality of craftsmanship and implementation of corrective actions.
- Control and report progress of work , identify deviations and initiate corrective measures.
- Initiate expediting measures and coordinate with project management.
- Align manpower/resource usage to work demand in order to minimize cost and/or ensure on-time completion of work in alignment with customer requirements.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least 3~5 years work experiences as Site Manager or Chief TFA preferred in Heavy Duty Power Plant business.
- Bachelor degree or above with mechanical / electrical / civil related background.
- Good knowledge on MS Office software.
- Good communication skill, coordination skill, influence skill and team work sprite.
- Strong sense of responsibility and for making decisions.
- Fluent Chinese and English skill both for oral and writing are mandatory.
What else do I need to know?
and Gas Division offers a broad spectrum of products and solutions for
environmentally-compatible and resource-saving power generation, using fossil
or renewable fuels for efficient energy production and the reliable transport
of oil and gas. Customers are utilities, independent power producers,
engineering, procurement, and construction (EPCs) companies and industrial
customers e.g. the oil and gas industry.
By reason of changing markets international cooperation between different cultures becomes more and more a key factor for future success.
Job ID: 79913
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time