Business Developer OEM
Siemens is looking for a Business Developer, OEM to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan. He/she will be responsible of assigned industrial branch, market and technological development of the customers.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
· Support the sales force and the customers during the solution study to provide the better choice
· Deep knowledge of the market and the competitors’ offer (knowledge of Chemical, Glass and Stone markets would a plus);
· Scout and find new opportunities on the branch market
· Develop customer from the technological point of view also on digitalization topics
· Influence the main stakeholders and the Customer’s “Decision makers”;
And what about the medium-long term?
· Customer development know-how can bring to opportunities related to sales roles or technological development in the digitalization field.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to technological innovation in Industry 4.0: IOT and Industrial Clouds;
· Senior Professional experience in technical and promotion roles in industrial automation
· Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Automation or Technical High School Diploma
· General knowledge of Drives, Motion Control, PLC, HMI, industrial networking and related software/engineering tools;
· Available to frequent business trips on national level, and sometimes also international;
· Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
· Strong orientation to reach the targets, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Company’ s car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to
Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and
guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
further information or questions you can contact:
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 79930
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time