MindSphere - Senior Project Manager (m/f) SISW
- Using best practice PMO methodology to create a project plan to fit the stakeholders/customers’ needs and deliver with-in budget on contract and desired outcomes. Fully accountability for the result of the project.
- Working closely with the Customer, Presales and Sales Team for defining the project scope and objectives to ensure project members what is expected from each other. To encourage the team relationship across the projects.
- Prepare, maintain and submit clear activity and time reports. The PM applies an proactive tracking approach continuously in order to compare the project progress and the project commitments.
- Develop and nurture a good customer relationship. Involve the customer regarding the project status. Approve significant project milestone, above all contractual milestone.
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders project milestones, status updates, as well as any existing or potential customer escalation issues. Follow the right escalation processes. Have overall ownership of all reports to the management.
- Support the internal organization to learn from project experiences and support the team in developing and optimizing the specific processes needed for this kind of projects.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Management Engineering or Economics disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience as Project Manager in IT-projects in machinery/consumer industry projects, ideally including Cloud-based applications and solutions.
- Experience in leading and coordinating of internal and external project teams members; ideally also experience in working in / managing a team in an agile solution development environment
- Experience in managing international roll-out projects
- Ability to identify problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives
- Calm, collected and collaborative work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments
- Available to frequently travel in Germany, Europe and sometimes oversees; but also experience to effectively manage virtual teams in different locations
- PMP or PM@Siemes certification is preferred and advanced knowledge of Project management tools (e.g. Jira)
- Self-motivated, quick and assertive; excellent communication skills and fluent in German and English
Job ID: 79931
Organisation: Digital Factory
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional