Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our MindSphere team could be for you.
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the tech-nologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing MindSphere team, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Join our team as “MindSphere – Sales Enablement Manager” (m/f) in Erlangen or München
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Define, align and coordinate implementation of structured sales on-boarding and ongo-ing enablement program
- (incl. relevant communication and tools and KPIs for success)
- Ensure that our sales force(s) have the right know-how at the right point in time in the sales cycle
- Support sales reps on understanding of Mindsphere product offering, pricing and value
- Plan and host Zone specific webcasts (use case sharing, regional collaboration & events, app)
- Supporting on understanding processes, provide guidance and support on clarifications
- Bundle feedback on sales demands for marketing and sales material
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a university degree in science, engineering or business (the latter combined with good technical understanding)
- You have 5+ years experience in sales and/or sales related roles in software and/or digitali-zation approaches
- You are thrilled by new technologies and business models, you have a solid understanding of IoT and data analytics and how they generate business value
- You have strong communication and presentation skills with ability to clearly and concisely communicate and present complex topics to a broad level of audience (sales reps as well as management level)
- You show a strong customer orientation and are result driven
- You speak English and German fluently and you are flexible in work schedules and willing-ness to travel
What more do I need to know?
Siemens PLM Software is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) soft-ware. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
PLM is unique from other enterprise software solutions because it drives top-line revenue from re-peatable processes. By providing the application depth and breadth needed to digitally author, vali-date and manage the detailed product and process data, PLM supports continuous innovation.
At Siemens PLM we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally rec-ognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally – including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organiza-tional structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career pro-spects. In addition we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please note that only complete application packages (including letter of motivation, CV and certificates) can be taken into account.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your contact person is Maximilian Mayer, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
In addition, you will find helpful information about careers at Siemens and also have the possibility to set up an individual search agent who will automatically inform you about interesting vacancies.
Siemens supports the Program “Job – Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Job ID: 79946
Organisation: Digital Factory