Part-time Working Student (Strategy and Business Development)
For our Strategy and Business Development team, we are seeking a dynamic, motivated, and team-oriented student. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to work part-time during the school year. If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your analytical skills, learn from industry leading company, and enhance your academic learning, then this may be the position for you!
What are my responsibilities?
- Market, competitor, customer analysis and business development projects,
- Research and analysis of external reports to provide market foresight, forecasting studies to enhance market knowledge,
- Providing inputs to consultants for preparing adhoc market research,
- Assists with creating communications, presentations and decision, documents for processes and projects as needed.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student or master student in faculty of Industrial Engineering / Management / Business Administration / Economics or a related area,
- Able to work 2-3 days/week in Kartal during winter time, 4-5 days/week during summer time,
- Good command of written and spoken English,
- Strong coordination and communication skills,
- Flexible and good team player,
- Result orientation with strong analytical thinking,
- Open minded and highly collaborative.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 79951
Organisation: Corporate Development
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time