MindSphere - Enterprise Sales Executive (m/f) - SISW
- As a member of the technical field team, you are responsible for providing vision and support for customer-facing analytics
- You work closely with the sales and presales team to develop positioning, identify analytic use cases, and build demos to illustrate current and future product capabilities related to analytics.
- You will be a key channel into the Product Management organization, providing guidance about practical usage anddeployment of analytics in customer environments.
- You scope, plan and execute analytic proof of concepts as required to address customer requirements.
- You ensures that all analytic requirements of the customer are met by the solution as presented and that any customer concerns are addressed.
- You identify high-value analytic use cases in MindSphere prospect and customer base.
- You architect analytic solutions to addressthose use cases and build demos/prototypes for identified use cases.
- You sell value and become the trusted advisor to technical stakeholders including developers, DevOps, IT staff, support, services, etc.
- You assist Account Executive to create a compelling business case to sell the value/ROI of the Siemens solution, frequently dovetailing into the customer’s long-term product lifecycle.
- You have a University Degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering, Technical, Math or similar Education with a strong history of achievement over career.
- You have 5+ years hands on experience in a variety of analytics-focused roles and deployment projects as well as in architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly-distributed applications.
- You have a very strong knowledge of the analytics technology space, including key proprietary and Data Science.
- You have deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- You have proven experience in building deep technical relationships with partner business and technical decision makers.
- You feel comfortable interacting with and adapting messages for various audiences and groups, whether technical, business or executive.
- You have a strong sense of teamwork, with ability to both build and work with virtual teams in cross-group collaborative scenarios.
- You have exemplary communication skills, written and oral, to a broad set of external and internal stakeholders and are fluent in English.
Job ID: 79957
Organisation: Digital Factory
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional