IT Security Architect with focus on Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Therefore, cyber security has evolved into one of the core technologies at Siemens which helps shape the new age of smart manufacturing, dynamic supply chains, as well as tailored products and services.
Siemens Corporate Technology is focused on state-of-the-art, and beyond, technological challenges which help Siemens provide better, more efficient and secure products to its customers. Siemens Corporate Technology provides security building blocks and blueprint architectures for all Siemens business units in order to facilitate faster and better product development. We test and assess products & solutions, analyze and review code, develop security measures, and optimize their implementation. And finally, we analyze threat landscapes, manage vulnerabilities, and provide solutions for incident response.
We are looking for experienced security professionals to drive operational excellence, continuous development and improvement of Siemens’s security solutions.
What are my responsibilities?
• Consulting on and conception of solution modules for the secure design of applications, products and solutions of Siemens business units worldwide
• Consulting of responsible managers and experts on IT security with focus on Identity and Access Management (IAM)
• Research and development in the field of IT security, including the topics of secure architectures, web security, cloud computing security, IoT
• Design of security building blocks that can be used in consulting projects
• Project Management of customer projects and/or internal topic responsibility
• Help design and secure large industrial and infrastructure solutions
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Successfully completed university studies in the field of computer science or similar, preferably with a focus on IT security, cyber security, information security, etc.
• Sound knowledge and pronounced interest in IT security
• Enjoying developing IAM solutions/architectures especially in the context of Web, Cloud and IoT
• At least 5 years of relevant professional experience, ideally in software architectures and IT security with a focus on IAM:
• Identity and Access Management expertise: Identity Federation, SSO (OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML, LDAP/AD)
• Experience with commercial and/or open source IAM products
• Very good knowledge in the area of security architectures
• Hands-on experience in the field of cloud computing as an architect, in development and/or operation, especially Cloud Foundry, AWS, Microsoft Azure
• Experience with the use and development of open source software
• Sound knowledge in the areas of project work and consulting
• Intercultural experience desirable, e.g. through a longer stay abroad
• Ability to clearly present and communicate technical contexts / scientific work
• Fluent in written and spoken English and optionally in German
Job ID: 79972
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time