IT Security Architect
Therefore, cyber security has evolved into one of the core technologies at Siemens which helps shape the new age of smart manufacturing, dynamic supply chains, as well as tailored products and services.
Siemens Corporate Technology is focused on state-of-the-art, and beyond, technological challenges which help Siemens provide better, more efficient and secure products to its customers. Siemens Corporate Technology provides security building blocks and blueprint architectures for all Siemens business units in order to facilitate faster and better product development. We test and assess products & solutions, analyze and review code, develop security measures, and optimize their implementation. And finally, we analyze threat landscapes, manage vulnerabilities, and provide solutions for incident response.
We are looking for experienced security professionals to drive operational excellence, continuous development and improvement of Siemens’s security solutions.
What are my responsibilities?
• Consulting on and conception of solution modules for the secure design of applications, products and solutions of the Siemens business units worldwide
• Consulting of responsible managers and experts on IT security topics
• Research and development in the field of IT security, including the topics of secure architectures, web security, cloud computing security and IoT
• Design of security building blocks that can be used in consulting projects
• Project Management of customer projects and/or internal topic responsibility
• Help design and secure large industrial and infrastructure solutions
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Successfully completed university studies in the field of computer science or similar, preferably with a focus on IT security, cyber security, information security, etc.
• Sound knowledge and pronounced interest in IT security
• Enjoying developing IT security architectures, especially in the context of the Web, Cloud and IoT
• At least 5 years of relevant professional experience, ideally in software architectures and IT security:
• Very good knowledge in the area of security architectures
• Very good knowledge of IT security of IT systems, networks and applications in theory and practice
• Hands-on experience with IT security in the cloud environment as an architect, in development and/or operation, especially AWS and Microsoft Azure
• Experience with commercial and/or open source products in the context of IT security
• Sound knowledge in the areas of project work and consulting
• Intercultural experience desirable, e.g. through a longer stay abroad
• Ability to clearly present and communicate technical contexts / scientific work
• Fluent in written and spoken English and optionally in German
Job ID: 79973
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time