Security Lifecycle Software Developer
Therefore, cyber security has evolved into one of the core technologies at Siemens which helps shape the new age of smart manufacturing, dynamic supply chains, as well as tailored products and services.
Siemens Corporate Technology is focused on state-of-the-art, and beyond, technological challenges which help Siemens provide better, more efficient and secure products to its customers. Siemens Corporate Technology provides security building blocks and blueprint architectures for all Siemens business units in order to facilitate faster and better product development. We test and assess products & solutions, analyze and review code, develop security measures, and optimize their implementation. And finally, we analyze threat landscapes, manage vulnerabilities, and provide solutions for incident response.
We are looking for experienced security professionals to drive operational excellence, continuous development and improvement of Siemens’s security solutions.
What are my responsibilities?
• You will evaluate security technologies for protecting products, solutions, and infrastructures
• You will develop and implement innovative security mechanisms for industrial environments
• You will support the setup and commissioning of the implemented security mechanisms
• You will use your knowhow to bridge the gap between legacy industrial systems and new security technologies
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• You are interested in testing and prototyping novel security technologies
• You have successfully majored in a computer science or electrical engineering
• You have distinct knowledge of communication, information, and security technologies
• You are familiar with usage and administration of operating systems (Linux, Windows)
• You have experience with application whitelisting technologies and related recent Windows 10 security features like Device Guard and Exploit Guard to protect systems from malware.
• You have proven skills in software development,
ideally also for embedded systems or the Linux kernel
• You are diligent and accurate in performing tasks
• You have an excellent proficiency in English and (ideally) German
Job ID: 79975
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time