Therefore, cyber security has evolved into one of the core technologies at Siemens which helps shape the new age of smart manufacturing, dynamic supply chains, as well as tailored products and services.
Siemens Corporate Technology is focused on state-of-the-art, and beyond, technological challenges which help Siemens provide better, more efficient and secure products to its customers. Siemens Corporate Technology provides security building blocks and blueprint architectures for all Siemens business units in order to facilitate faster and better product development. We test and assess products & solutions, analyze and review code, develop security measures, and optimize their implementation. And finally, we analyze threat landscapes, manage vulnerabilities, and provide solutions for incident response.
We are looking for experienced security professionals to drive operational excellence, continuous development and improvement of Siemens’s security solutions.
What are my responsibilities?
• Work for the central vulnerability intelligence service for Siemens products and infrastructure
• Contribute to the operation of the vulnerability intelligence service and its further development
• Analyze and evaluate the impact of security vulnerabilities in third-party software
• Research into how vulnerabilities can be exploited and determine mitigation plans
• Issue advisories with your findings and proposed solutions in order to help Siemens stay secure
• Contribute to the increase of the automation level of our processes and to the development of our internal applications related to security vulnerabilities
• University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
• Fluency in spoken and written English, including security terminology
• Distinct knowledge of operating systems and various information technologies, e.g. server administration, software development, network administration, web technologies
• Prior experience in working with vulnerability databases, scoring schemes and security advisories of other software companies is a plus
• Problem-solving and analytical skills
• Ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
Job ID: 79979
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time