If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our MindSphere team could be for you.
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the technologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing MindSphere team, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Join our team as “MindSphere - PreSales Business Development Consultant” (m/f/diverse) at Erlangen.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You understand and sell solutions to address high level business problems, incorporating the Siemens MindSphere IoT Platform. In many cases, this will involve engaging with large multi-divisional businesses.
- You assist our Account Executives to create a compelling business case to sell the value/ROI of the Siemens solution, frequently dovetailing into the customer’s long-term product lifecycle
- Together with our Account Executives you devise strategic account plans and strategies.
- You understand the competition and use knowledge to effectively position Siemens MindSphere to win.
- You are responsible for the elucidation and documentation of customer requirements and goals.
- You will operate under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a University Degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering, Technical, or equivalent work experience and a strong history of achievement over career.
- You have a minimum of 7 years pre-sales experience in the industry selling enterprise software
- You will have broad familiarity with a variety of technologies and expertise in a subset of those. Areas of particular emphasis are: Application Development Languages and Frameworks (e.g. C/C++, Java)
- You can articulate and understand the customer strategy and Siemens solution strategy independently.
- You have excellent public speaking skills complemented by exceptional written and oral skills, along with strong organizational abilities.
- You understand the complex and typically long sales cycles at the strategic level.
- Flexibility in work schedules, including up to 50% travel.
Siemens Industry Software GmbH is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
We provide competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens Industry Software GmbH before applying.
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. Your contact person is Mr. Maximilian Mayer
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.
Job ID: 79980
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time