Head of Third Party Vendors
Siemens Financial Services is a global financing company within the Siemens Group. We create modern, flexible and customized financing solutions for our partners, vendors and customers that contribute to their growth and efficiency. Siemens Renting helps facilitate investments, providing commercial finance, project and structured finance supporting companies with their capital needs.
The Head of third Party role requires a strong background in sales of financing solutions. You will identify opportunities and develop relationships with vendors (manufacturers, distributors, etc.) to facilitate financing solutions according to their needs. Furthermore, you will lead and guide our regional Sales teams.
- Strategic identification, successful acquisition and development of Key Vendors within Siemens markets, monitoring their performances and taking necessary actions towards increasing their performances
- Budget responsibilty for Third Party Vendor business
- Guide and motivate all Head of Regions (and their teams) in order to obtain best results and highest customer/vendor satisfaction
- Coordination of the activities towards the determination of annual targets that will be a basis for the Company’s sales and marketing strategies and yearly budgeting activities
- Active participation in the coordination and implementation of the Sales and Risk Strategy
- Propose and actively participate in the design of new products and processes in line with pre-determined strategy (e.g. digitalisation) to reach profitable growth
- Ensure high forecast quality and deliver the relevant numbers on time
- Optimize workflows and develop further the instruments and guidelines in the sales and risk processes
- At least 7 years of profound Sales experience in the financial market while focussing on the industrial sector
- Deep understanding of acquisition processes (hunting) and key account management (farming)
- Demonstrable success of turning opportunities out of Siemens relevant markets into Siemens opportunities
- Leadership of leaders as well as strong experiences in leading and guiding teams in an international environment
- Key contributor in digitalisation projects
- Excellent skills of performing business potential analysis of markets, vendors and customers as well as their relevant processes
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills, German would be an asset
- High level of intercultural sensitivity
- Curiosity and patience to discover new domains and complex situation handling.
Job ID: 80003
Organisation: Financial Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time