EMEA IES Portfolio Development Executive
Portfolio Development is a key part of our corporate go-to-market strategy and a new position is now available for an EMEA Siemens PL IES Portfolio Development Executive.
The Integrated Electrical Systems division (IES) is shaping the future of system design, integration, wire harness design, harness manufacturing and smart service documentation with the Capital™ tool suite. This market is exploding due to the increase of electrical, electronic and network systems in vehicles and industrial machinery; Capital™ helps customers handle the growing complexity of integrating new requirements into their products. Targeting the automotive, aerospace & defence and industrial machinery markets, Siemens IES advanced platform-based solution covers the complete Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) design lifecycle – from requirements definition to design to production then maintenance. Siemens position in this market with the recent integration of Mentor Graphics is second to none offering a complete best-in-class portfolio with unique business value, and is used by some of the world’s largest companies.
We are looking for talented Portfolio Development Executives who share our vision and want to help customers solve critical business issues with our IES products and services.
Profile and Responsibilities:
As a Portfolio Development Executive, you would be expected to have a commercial background, be results orientated, and able to drive and facilitate the Integrated Electrical Systems division (IES) strategy across the Zone, in alignment with our go-to-market strategy at Global, Zone and Country levels.
You will define and lead the IES sales initiative activities, execute industry focused, consultative and value-added business development activities through collaborative business relationships with sales, EMEA business partners, and our end customers.
You have a deep understanding of the IES market, trends, growth areas, the underlying technology and business drivers, competitor landscape and the solutions which are available in the market.
You speak with authority and passion, articulating Siemens Industry Software vision and point of view on solution adoption to deliver competitive advantage. You will be responsible to develop Siemens IES offerings across EMEA working closely with in-country Account Management, uncovering opportunities and driving business goals. You will establish relationships through face-to-face account visits with the objective to facilitate future software sales as well as provide guidance and mentoring to the EMEA countries on the capabilities and business value of the Siemens IES solution portfolio.
The IES Portfolio Development key responsibilities:
· Responsibility for sales target within EMEA of Siemens IES offerings.
· Plan, orchestrate and execute the Go-to-Market activities of Siemens IES suite in EMEA, leveraging Campaigns and Sales Initiatives as appropriate
· Work collaboratively with local account management to identify customer business challenges and clearly articulate Siemens IES value proposition to solve those challenges.
· Uncover new opportunities, help refine technical requirements, and win the trust of stakeholders and champions in target accounts.
· Meet or exceed target to increase IES market share within EMEA
· Provide mentoring and coaching to the EMEA country teams including, local account management, presales and business development
· Assess, identify and enable focused EMEA business partners, define success matrix
· Identify synergies with other Siemens PL Portfolio offerings and the broader Siemens Businesses, and work with the Global and Country teams to define and execute a set of joint activities
· Support and proactively promote marketing activities, document success stories in the area of Siemens IES portfolio, together with the EMEA marketing teams
· Collect and provide feedback and specific inputs to product management, development, leadership to help shape the EMEA product strategy and roadmap
· Track and monitor the progress around the EMEA pipeline and business targets
· Have a good understanding of the competitive EMEA solutions in the market, you will proactively work to educate our country teams on how to differentiate Siemens from the rest
· Experience in developing (feasible and pragmatic) business plans
· Work with Sales, Pre Sales and Services to support focused sales cycles from RFQ through proposal, Proof of Concept, Sales and follow up opportunities development
Job ID: 80066
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time