Project Manager - Compressor & Steam Turbine
Areas of Responsibilities - Compressor & Steam Turbine
- Responsible for the Project Management of Advance Service Business including Long Term Projects, Service Agreements, Standard Outages and Modification and Upgrade projects related to the PS DO RME Business Unit, preferably on Turbo/Reciprocating Compressors and Industrial Steam Turbines. This will be according to defined Project Management (PM) standards and customer requirements, and with end to end responsibility for economic results, quality, schedule and EHS .
- Guides Project Management activities for advance Service Business including Long Term Projects, Service Agreements, Standard Outages and Modification and Upgrade projects.
- Definition and management of schedules, budget, risk, change control, opportunity and resource management.
- Will act in accordance with the PM@Siemens Methodology and will perform all activities according to PM80 to PM1000 activities according to the PM@Siemens Global Project Management Handbook..
- Resource Management will include the on time delivery of materials, field service and technical documentation and reports. To ensure that Contractual Obligations are fulfilled.
- Responsible for developing Customer Relationships following the post-sales phase for Advance Service Business including Long Term Projects or Service Agreements. Will meet with Customers and lead Project progress and Technical review meetings.
Requirements of the Position
- Typically 8-10 years of successful experience in related field preferably within Turbo/Reciprocating Compressors and Industrial Steam Turbines in the Oil and Gas Market
- Successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above
- Experience within the Oil and Gas Market and Turbo/Reciprocating Compressors and Industrial Steam Turbines "
- Experience of collaboration with Product Lead Centers and Suppliers
- Experience of collaboration with Siemens Regional Companies and / or external Partners
- Experience in technical function areas with commercial experience"
- Ability to indirectly direct / project manage internal teams (e.g. SCM & Tendering)
- Project Manage the delivery of work packages from Suppliers and Product Lead Centers
- Experience and comfortable with change management and leading change management
- Short or long term delegations to foreign countries
- Collaboration with international teams
Job ID: 80073
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time