Training Coordinator (m/f/diverse) for HPS Academy
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Training Coordinator (m/f/diverse) for HPS Academy.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, be our Training Coordinator (Headquarters) for the HPS Academy (Healthineers Performance System), you enable the worldwide HPS scale-up through digitalizing the global training activities. Therefore you are independently responsible for building the training platform of the HPS academy in constant alignment with the HPS management team. This involves design in the first phase, as well as administration and continuous development in the second phase.
- Together with the Academy Head, you are responsible for the successful launching of our Training Management System Learn4U for about 2500 global HPS training activities per year
- You define and maintain the architecture of our worldwide events in Learn4U based on the HPS portfolio while continually developing it further
- You are responsible for the creation of events, as well as participant management, cooperation with trainers, and generation of certificates
- You prepare reports of the HPS academy for the bi-weekly reporting to the top management
- You create and maintain a worldwide network of local training coordinators and use this network to continually develop our Training Management System Learn4You
- You occasionally lead global web and face-to-face trainings for trainers, the HPS organization, and local training coordinators
- You facilitate regular meetings for coordination, team building, and change management within the network of local training coordinators
- You are the primary contact for HPS Learn4U via telephone or email for HPS clients from around the world
- You support the team in various administrative and day-to-day processes
This position may suit you best, if you would like to support the digitalization of the global training activities of HPS.
- You hold a successful completion of an apprenticeship as industrial business management assistant or equivalent
- You have at least three years of work experience, ideally in training coordination or project management
- IT affinity means you enjoy working with IT based Learning Management Systems, therefore you have a very good knowledge of MS Office (e.g. generating analysis, creating presentations)
- A confident and professional demeanor, as well as profound customer and service orientation guides you. You have very good German and English skills, both spoken and written
- Excellent interpersonal und communication skills beyond departments, cultures and hierarchies as well as pleasure in working with people is not a problem for you
- You show quick comprehension and high flexibility in daily routine, reliability, organizational strength and a strong sense of responsibility
- Further you are open to agile working methods and the application of lean methods in daily business
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Petra Lehmann.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 80078
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time