SXVT Head of SCM
For our Healthcare Division in WUXI, we are looking for a Head of SCM.
What are my responsibilities?
Mission: Design, organize, optimize and control all supply chain activities of SXVT.
Overall goals: Production of best quality with optimized, cost-oriented and stable processes by using the Siemens lean thinking with a high focus on continuously and sustainable decreasing quality costs, continuously increasing productivity and constant supply availability. Focus on Industry 4.0 in automation and digitization.
- Shared group responsibility. Planning, optimizing, controlling and checking all the supply chain processes.
- Human Resources Management. Selecting, managing, assessing and promoting employees of the area of responsibility, to ensure long-term success with motivated employees. Competence and Capacity strategy for the employees.
- Group-wide logistics strategies. Active support and implementation of Group-wide and cross-Group logistics strategy, to achieve worldwide strategy goals and secure maximum productivity, process and cost targets.
- Local logistics. Developing, initiating and implementing strategies, process improvements and productivity measures, taking account of different objectives, in order to secure the (plant) objectives and guarantee efficient co-operation with suppliers.
- Plan, direct and monitor the equipment management so that the machinery and equipment operate reliably.
- Process controlling. Checking, supervising, analyzing and merging key data as well as securing the SCM process within the framework of applicable laws and regulations, in order to intervene at an early stage and at short notice , be able to initiate and carry through corresponding measures for improvement and thus ensure economic success.
- Lead, direct, and control the process engineering management to develop manufacturing a production processes that are reliable, cost-effective, and future oriented to support SXVT's short and long-term business objectives. Use of LEAN and the HPS system.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Engineering, science. MBA will be preferred.
- Several years’ experience in various Manufacturing functions and cross-functional experience. 3~5 years project management experience.
- 1~2 years' experience abroad (outside China) and corresponding orientation and negotiation skills.
- Strong ownership, customer focus and drive for results.
- Advanced Agile/Lean methods and principles, continuous improvement management, Process Planning and Industrial Engineering, EHS regulations.
- Strong leadership capability, good at building networks & partnerships, building organizational talent, coaching & developing others, etc.
- Good oral and written English.
What else do I need to know?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Job ID: 80080
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time