Division: Building Technology
What are my responsibilities?
• Perform routine maintenance servicing, upgrading and enhancement activities of our system (Building automation system) at client premises with the guidance of the service engineer.
• To learn the skills in attending to break down calls and rectify fault complaints from customers.
• Troubleshoots and analyses total system requirements and performs tests and analysis on system components.
• To exercise the ability and learn the skill in terms of providing coordination, software engineering, inspection, and quality check on upgrading and small rectification projects at various sites.
• To learn how to size the BMS system components base on customer’s requirements.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
• Undergraduate in Engineering
• Willing to learn and perform hands on duties
• Possess positive attitude and good communication skills
• Field work is expected