Siemens DF Module Manufacturing Tech. Engineer 西门子数控 模块制造技术工程师 南京
For our Digital Factory Division in NANJING, we are looking for a SNC TE&MPE Module Manufacturing Technical Engineer (Nanjing)
Mission of Function?
Module assembly manufacturing technology caring with productivity and quality.
New technology and/or new process planning;
Assembly strategy making;
What are my responsibilities?
- Attend product introduction team and realize all defined activities. DFM review for new projects (products) & new components for key project.
- DFM guideline making and updating;
- Investigation for new technologies /process. Module assembly overall strategy making & review, and implementation;
- Participation in corporate activities for module assembly process trouble-shooting / product trouble-shooting supporting.
- Supporting production and RD in high level activities;
- For EHS, national law shall be followed; the SLC and SNC EHS policy and regulation shall be followed.
- Support company CIP initiatives (3i, CIP, 5S…) as well as ISO 14001 and 9001
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 5 years and above mechanical designing / drawing & tooling experience for manufacturing and test machine (including fixture & adapter of test equipment,);
- Assembly related working experience; Database /application SW experience (Teamcentre, UG)
- 6 sigma / PFMEA / Lean principle;
- Electric products manufacturing/ assembly technology & machines
- Mechanical components knowledge (PCBA as well).
- Mechanical designing / drawing & tooling (Pro/E, UG NX,..)
- Mechanical regarding & optical related knowledge & POKA YOKE / IE related
- IPC / Siemens Quality criteria
- Electronics production process
- English language, Office tool
- Siemens product knowledge
Job ID: 80169
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time