The Azure Architect will be part of a team that manage and operate the global Azure environment of Siemens Healthineers.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience and general overview in Cloud and on premises IT architecture, software implementation, automation, quality assurance, monitoring and maintaining services with various underlying dependencies. You will engage closely with DevOps, SysOps and engineering teams to deliver highly available and scalable services. The candidate should have prior experience in designing cloud and on premises n-tier applications or IT infrastructure.
Task and Responsibilities
• Building and maintaining production systems on Azure using all available services with focus on PaaS and with respect to internal security requirements.
• Build solutions for problems that interrupt availability, performance, and stability in our systems, services, and products at scale
• Work in conjunction with our project teams and business users to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements
• Propose architecture with using of native Azure services with using of automation and server-less technology, in complex multi-tenant environment
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
Experience: 4+ years of relevant work experience
• Excellent overview about Azure
• Hands-on experience with Azure environment
• General overview in multiple IT fields (Networking, Infrastructure, Development, DevOps, Monitoring, Governance, Security)
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate concerns and issues to team members and teams
Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2500 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.